Decision Making in Dental Implantology
About the e-Book
Decision Making in Dental Implantology pdf
Decision Making in Dental Implantology: Atlas of Surgical and Restorative Approaches offers an image–based resource to both the surgical and restorative aspects of implant therapy, presenting more than 2,000 color images with an innovative case–by–case approach.
- Takes a highly pictorial approach to all aspects of implant dentistry
- Discusses both the surgical and restorative aspects of implant therapy in a single resource
- Describes a wide range of clinical scenarios likely to be encountered in daily practice
- Covers anterior, posterior, and full–mouth restorations
- Presents more than 2,000 color images showing the basic concepts and clinical cases
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Disorders of Childhood: Development and Psychopathology
Modelling Optimization and Control of Biomedical Systems