Learning React Native 2nd Edition
Page Count244 Pages
About the e-Book
Learning React Native 2nd Edition pdf
Through code examples and step-by-step instructions, web developers and frontend engineers familiar with React will learn how to build and style interfaces, use mobile components, and debug and deploy apps. You’ll learn how to extend React Native using third-party libraries or your own Java and Objective-C libraries.
- Understand how React Native works under the hood with native UI components
- Examine how React Native’s mobile-based components compare to basic HTML elements
- Create and style your own React Native components and applications
- Take advantage of platform-specific APIs, as well as modules from the framework’s community
- Incorporate platform-specific components into cross-platform apps
- Learn common pitfalls of React Native development, and tools for dealing with them
- Combine a large application’s many screens into a cohesive UX
- Handle state management in a large app with the Redux library
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
A Top Down Approach to Machine Learning
Data Science with Python